Placeholder Image

Schedule Your Free Energy Reading

Let's tap intuitively into a quick free energy reading and get your healing journey started!

Yes Please!

Work With Me. It's Magical! 

 

When we work together, I'm basically your Dumbledore and you're my Harry Potter. Except we are way cooler, there is no villain, and we make your dreams come true. 

Placeholder Image

DISTANCE INTUITIVE HEALING

No matter where you are in the world, you can heal with Distance Intuitive Energy Healing. This is transformational inner work that can bring major shifts in your life. 

START HEALING
Placeholder Image

DISTANCE DNA ACTIVATIONS

Science shows us that we use about 1% of our DNA, but the other 99% reacts strongly to light, emotions, energy, and sound. We can use this to wake up your inner potential and your gifts.

LEARN MORE
Placeholder Image

READINGS & CLEARINGS

Learn about your gifts, your energy, and who you are at soul level with an Energetic Blueprint Reading. Or uplevel your home's energies with a Complete Energetic Home Clearing.

FIND YOURSELF
Placeholder Image

BECOME A HEALER

Become an energy healer with Kundalini Reiki or Intuitive Healing. Online courses and personal mentorship options are available.

 

COMING SOON